Monday, November 9, 2009

Book of Conversations

This was a project created by Mark Carolan and Jason Shragger way back in 2006-ish. The aim was to bring back the art of conversation. They gathered 120 Artists, photographers, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors and Illustrators to each answer a question visually - and then to publish the answers in a big juicy book.

Now after 3 years and all kinds of publishing mayhem, they've managed to complete the project and the book is now hitting the shelves, and I'm looking forward to my copy. Here's the piece that I produced for the book and link to the project. I'll post my thoughts behind the piece at a later stage but hopefully it will make some sense without.

Check out the link below for more details on the project and other artists.




http://www.bookofconversations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment